View Single Post
Old July 16, 2009, 02:43 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mustafiz

Personally though guys, I actually feel the moderation here is pretty decent. They do take care of most things. The only thing is as Eshen said, the "Poking" needs to be kept at its limits. Which also I guess most people learn with time in the forum. And it is also a matter of humbleness within ourselves (the posters).

As for the people from different countries, and the youtube debacle... Well the 'poking beyond limits' thing is different from using vulgar words. I personally don't mind vulgar words as long as the limits are not pushed (again varies from each individual's prospective), but 'poking' is more like what (and with all due respect) Indians and Pakis do against each other and how they talk about Muslims and Hindus in youtube comments section. And yes those are offensive, uncivilized, and immature. Because most of the time they have no content, only pointless swearing or criticizing.

Either ways, I doubt that the mods can do much about this. 'Coz there are no fine lines. Only some gray areas and some dark ones. So in the end, I guess all we can do if we are offended by anything is report it, and the mods might have to take a judgment call on it lol. It would be like waiting for that out or not out signal from the third umpire haha

Last edited by Foozy; July 16, 2009 at 02:50 AM..