View Single Post
Old May 30, 2013, 10:09 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Sid Crosby.

You have a lot to be proud of. Red Wings looked to be the better team for much of this series. I think Game 6 was the one were Wings played their worst game and should have finished them off. Still, taking out Ducks and scaring the day lights out of Hawks is no small feat. Wings were never your typical no.7 seed. They have a great coach, two great players, superb complimentary players and a superstar goalie. Give the NE hell next year..

Now, the reffing is just too inconsistent. It almost became the biggest controversy of ages last night. That was horrendous. If anything, only Quincey should have been called for roughing, and the delayed penalty should have enabled the Hawks to keep playing. I didn't see why Saad was penalized. Walkom blew it and he knows it. For his sake, that didn't become the story, as it would have if Wings went on to win. Overall the refs have been so poor this year. The Game 6 penalty shot ( Frolic ) was equally terrible and I said it at that time. However, in the GWG from Seabrook, an obvious boarding penalty wasn't called, which freed Seabrook to skate down unmolested. Maybe, they were making it up for the earlier obvious gaffe. But, its shouldn't be. You would hate refs to decide such high stake games and Stephen Walkom almost did it. BTW, he is from Pittsburgh as the local paper noted this morning, which also interviewed Saad's parents who live not too far away from Walkom ! He also didn't call a penalty on Raffi Torres hit on Hossa...He is very well liked in Chicago, judging by the death threats he got...geez.