View Single Post
Old November 29, 2012, 08:15 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereWeGo
A very concocted logic to be honest.... Are you trying to legitimise the Arabs treatment of SA workers by saying everyone does wrong?? Thats what it sounds like.
That may be your interpretation of what I'm trying to say.

What I am saying is the only difference between Arab and US/EU treatment is the location of the exploitation - within their country vs in their native lands - yet generally speaking you will find BCers condemning KSA, UAE, but keeping mum on Walmart and Ralph Lauren. I'm just as guilty as you, the difference is I don't deny that I have blood on my hands.

Quote:
While cost is impacted by workers wages, it is hardly impacted by creating multiple exits on the premise or on few mins of training provided to workers. And the main motive for Governement not letting Rohingyas is the fact that Jamaat recruit them to build a stronghold in the south. The Rohingya link to both Jamaat and Ramu incident is well documented.
This isn't even logic concocted or otherwise. Punish the Rohingya for Jamaat's crimes doesn't make any sense. But I guess it makes sense to those who is more wary about Pakistan's past crimes than India's current exploitation of land, water, and other resources. I'd advise learning to distinguish the difference between something that hurt you 40 years ago and something that can slowly kill you 20 years from now. Learning to prioritize determines success or failure.

#OneTeam1Dream