View Single Post
Old December 22, 2014, 01:18 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: All Bangladeshi players

Quote:
Originally Posted by brockley
Good post zeeshan.Actually their is a strong christian element in saffie sport,trugby and cricket, ab devilliers is a christian so are a number of team mates.
I have no idea who clarke would convert too.I know dave warner crossed himself with the bat after the emotional test,probably catholic.
Religion here muslims pro create a lot big families(some converts,most well known boxer anthony mundine),buddhism is the go to religion or fundamntalist christianity.There are some pagans a growing religion altho new age is still strong.
Who knows what twists and turns there are,i go to a medium flock of 80 in a pentacostal church altho know their are some largish mega churches like hillsong,megachurches quite big in s africa.
I guess thats the way of the future,altho live near a buddhist temple here quite popular in the wollongong area,people come from thousands of miles and overseas.
My family my dad was an atheist,my mother an agnostic,my sister a pagan,my brother and me christians and my other brother nominally buddhist.
So there is quite a spread here.

Bangladesh i gather is nominally muslim,not sure if sunni or shiite.Would be interested to know.
All are Sunni very few Shiite.