View Single Post
Old October 23, 2005, 12:19 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by whiteguy

For your info Bengal was the richest area and the hub of most of the economic activity.
I agree that Bengal was one of the richest area ..but not the richest ! Lacked maritime business (atleast compared to the western and southern part of the countnty)

Quote:
I guess you are being slowly overtaken in many areas, health, education........
Thats debatable ....India is looking to become one of the superpowers by the end of the first half of this century (in our life time !)

Quote:
After all your former rulers were the Muslims.
India is NOT a Hindhu country it is a secular country ..so this thing of being insecure of muslims does not arise ..And yes India was ruled by Muslims but again ..not all areas and the period of time recent yes , but is only a small percentage of the total recorded history (Indian ..7000+ years ..and Muslims ruled India (majority) for less than 500 years ).So India soes not begin with Muslim rule and does not end there.Recent yes !

Quote:
Than you made a deal with the British and got jobs, land and army work by cooperating with the British,
rather than fight than like your Muslim Indians tried to back then.
This is totally absurd and ridiculous ...I dont blame you for this .Congess Party fought against the British oppsed the ww2 (quit India moment etc..) while the Muslim League aligned with the British ...

Again ,, this is a reaction to Whiteguys post ...Evreyone (hopefullY) here knows that it wa equal contribution form either side and such posts which generalise
and assign bad things to a religion should be condemmened by evreyone

Quote:
...and now (laughing), the Bengalis (former rulers, and slaves), are slowling catching up and kicking your butt)
hahaha.

They are gonna KICK YOUR BUTT in every sector (health, economy, education) within a generation, you watch!!! You remember whiteguy's words.

Again Whiteguy ..this is absurd ..kicking our but ! Please spare me with this absolute nonsense ...

Quote:
p.s. watch your response Bombay, or you'll get kicked out! (These are my opinions.)
I am sorry but this post has got to my nerve .Congrats Whiteguy you have achieved something !