View Single Post
Old October 13, 2012, 01:54 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

I'm interested to see what the selectors do with our Test team since it was a while back before we last played one. From that lineup we had Tamim and Nazim opening, SN at #3 and then Shakib, Nasir, Riyad, and Mushy form our middle order. Now question is will they pick Nazim at opener again? He wasn't picked for any of the A team matches so I feel he won't be picked. I feel SN will stay either as an opener or as the #3. Since we saw Shakib at #3 in T20's, will team management have him that high up again or will they still have him bat at 5-7? I think Naeem will make the team either as a backup or as #7. Interesting to see whether they pick Jahurul or Anamul as the backup keeper-batsmen. I feel both have an equal chance at getting the slot. Mominul also has a good shot of making the team.

As for the bowling, will they take the risk of throwing Mash in? If not, then that means Shafiul, Rubel, and Shahadat will probably form our pace unit. As for the spinners, Elias and Enamul are definitely in. Once again we're going to really need the spinners to take most of the wickets.