View Single Post
Old March 16, 2007, 06:19 AM
Cricket Legend
WC 2015 Fantasy Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney
man...the adreline rush is too much to bear....
and like many of u... im also having dreams of of the game...
and offcourse we are winning...

BD_knockout... good work mate...

but i think the title of this thread should be "Pre-match thread" rather than match thread...cuz by the time the game starts..there will be few more hundred posts...

I suggest BD_knockout to just copy paste and re-open the match thread...may be just a couple of hours before the game..and request the mods to change the title of this thread...

I dont think we have such a massive anticipation before any game....ever...

and the excitement and the optimism is just unparralal to nothing...

im convinced..that IF we win, we will only win cuz we have forced our way into it...
you know..its like when you want something so bad that you get blinded by everything else and eventually just get it...

GO Bangladesh...!!
Go the Tigers!!

make our day!
No doubt you are damn right. I understand your concerns. Just count it as a fun. These sort of things all crazy supporters do before the match.. I just want to take all the excitement from it. If we cant knockout them tomrorrow, will wait for next time. We can knockout them any given day and thats for every other team.