View Single Post
Old October 25, 2005, 03:12 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by Tehsin
WG - this is Big brother (American). Just wanted to drop by and let you know that I am keeping my eyes on you, so no hanky panky (such a stupid word).

If I don't see you posting in the board, I will personally (or hire Orphy or any other BD Canadians) hunt you down and well, you know the rest. All that talk about skipping BC until December needs to stop right now. After all, you are our Canadian DULA BHAI (Let me know if you need that translated) and we have every right to haggle you, Muhahahhahahaha.
Tehsin: As the Banglacricket Owner and Founder, in this medium, it makes you like the President. And all the moderators are like your ministers or premiers. It is really an honour that you gave me your endorsement. As an immigrant to Banglacricket, getting endorsement directly from the President is greatly appreciated. I will no longer talk of such things as skipping my civic duties to this forum. However, I must study, but I will try and fulfil my new responsibilites as much as possible, in conjunction with my new family responsibilites.

I see this Presidential endorsement as an end to the initial initiation process.
I understand as the Canadian Dula Bhai (I know what it means), that it is a right of the forum citizens to now haggle me indiscriminately. I take my role seriously.

Cheers Tehsin. :embaressed: