View Single Post
Old October 2, 2006, 10:26 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim & Sakib

absolutely outrageous!!!!!! More so because it was not political. I sincerely hope that these A$$***** get punished and the cops in question should be stripped off their uniform and face assault charges. The DIG in question although not directly involved should be severely reprimanded for this driver's behaviour and it seems obvious that the wife di nothing to stop this "riot". I feel that there is one major problem with our media, they do not follow up on stories and only cover stuff till they are sensational to the public. I regularly read the Daily star online and have never come across the story about the police officer who beat up the old journo in chittagong. If nothing is happening in those cases at least they should report them and try and force some sort of action from the relevant authorities. Media I feel has a very important role to play if we are to see these atrocities being punished. This is like living in a the stone age with nomads and we are said to be a democratic country ( My A**). Just having an elected prime minister does not mean we hv democracy !!!