Thread: Anime Fans!
View Single Post
Old March 18, 2014, 12:46 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mahmudullah Riyad

Quote:
Originally Posted by godzilla
If you have not watched "Death Note" then watch it ... you will be amazed on how twisted mind an author can be to even come up with a story as sick (in a good way) as that ... Code Giess is another one (I think i spelled it right) ...
Code Geass I just finished watching it recenly, and oh my God, it was amazing, for me the best anime Ive seen (replacing Death Note as my previous favourite)

Ive never seen such a compelling anti-hero, extensive character developments, political elements of a global scale, battles of ethics (social/moral, politcal and philosophical), incredible sad and emotional moments, an very good music score and freaking amzing actions scenes of mecha soldiers all rolled into a single anime.

Attack on Titan Ive also been watching, its an ongoing anime, that has just finished their first season. Has a lot of potential.