View Single Post
Old July 17, 2009, 01:05 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamer
I grew up in Siddheswari B-K bhai. Very close to the Kali Mandir until I came here..
I grew up in that area Beamer bhai! from 1970-89! My 'mejho mama' and his family once lived very close to the 'Kali Mandir'!! We livd across from the Shiddheshwari School Maath (ground by the Shiddheshwari Mashjid) where actually Ashraful got discovered...of course a lot after my time there! Very emotional and good energy place Beamer bhai! Back then in the 70s that area had decent amount of trees and 'pookur' or dighi' in that area! Night time, it felt like night time, although you are still in the middle of that vibrant city!!!
I used to be known as 'Bhotoo Bhombol' in the 70's in that area, you parents might have heard of me! I was the very fat kid in the neighbourhood! In my early childhood I had a problem....I used to throw rocks at crows and people! People didn not like that very much.
I also believe there are jinnies (jiniah) on some of those big old trees in that neighbourhood! Lot of people talk about something real bad happanning in a strange house in there!

Last edited by bujhee kom; July 17, 2009 at 01:20 AM..