View Single Post
Old April 2, 2007, 03:30 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer20reverse
Who has been looking good along with his centuries? If you have read my title, you have guessed it right. Dhoni. But we have a Dhoni in the bangladeshi team also. You guessed it right, Shahriar Nafees. He is the Dhoni of the Bangladeshi team, and here is the reason why.

Nafees is the only player in the Bangladeshi team who has a goatee. What does he think of himself? When he came to the Bangladesh team, people said he was the future of the Bangladeshi squad, but what does he do now? He keeps a goatee. Yeah, a goatee. How much more simple can it get? He thinks he is better then the rest of the players. He walks in with high strides similar to that of Dhoni and plays shots which makes no sense like Dhoni. And the reason for all these? He has his mind on his goatee, and if it looks good on live TV, where million of people are watching. So I have a suggestion, which if the Bangladeshi coaches uses, may bring Nafees back to his old form. They should let Mashrafee shave off Nafees goatee. You may be wondering why Mashrafe. Well, Nafees is a very big player and I feel Mashrafe is the only one who has the right to cut off Nafees's goatee, and get his own. LETS MARCH TO CUT OFF NAFEES'S GOATEE!!! Thank You.
hahha....its kinda rite he always try to look little different then other tigers.. well, we wouldn't mind as long as he does good in batting... which is not happening so far???.