View Single Post
Old June 19, 2007, 06:52 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny747
i forgot the name of the food but the weirdess food i had in vietnam..
it's like a chicken soup with boiled egg...but the egg has taken out from the nest just a day b4 it was hatched. So while eating you would see a very small boiled chicken coming from the egg with a soft feather.....u just eat the whole thing. Vietnamies sayz it is very good for knee and thats the reason why they have the strongest knee. I just had it once in Hanoi and i kind of felt pity for the tiny chicken.

and there was another food i have seen there. I forgot the name as well. The whole bird nest is a food. Birds make those nest with hay and with their salive which is used as a glue to stick those hay. i didn't dare eating that though.
I had the deep fried "gaping fish" in Hue, Vietnam. The telapia was deep-fried in a special batter mixed with the famous local lager, and served with the head still gasping for breath. I think you can get a similar dish in some of the Chinese back alleys in BKK also.
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)