Thread: Chelsea FC
View Single Post
Old April 26, 2008, 10:16 PM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special 1
Okay liar. look at the video. if you dont beleive the blog. the goal is score 47 mins and 30 + seconds. I cant believe you persist on lying. Why do you not just accept the truth and you are not the only person in this world with the TV. I also watched the game. I dont give a **** about man uniteds injury time problems with blackburn. So dont bring that **** up. I can also point out to chelsea's disallowed goal against blackburn earlier this season, which was clearly onside, but that doesnt add to nething.
Its pathetic the levels of lying you would go through at a message board, shows how pathetic a person you are.
Did you not read my bloody post? The referee always waits for the last action of the alloted time to be completed. The timer on the screen does not stop because there are always delays on the pitch. Your lame accusations of me lying is laughable and makes you look pathetically desperate and stupid. In fact it is you who is lying now. You said the stipulated time was over 1 minute, now you're saying it's 30 seconds. Whichever it is, is accounted for the delay and not literally the timer you see on the screen. I've had enough of your idiocy, enjoy your lack of perspective on your own.