View Single Post
Old May 8, 2012, 05:48 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Imrul "The Don" Kayes

Quote:
Originally Posted by maysun
I bet such things wouldn't have been tolerated at the Australian camp, no matter how big you are.
The Australian camp would have the the 'working hard' morale in training. You dont have to find out. Its instilled into the players. No one is lazying about. They are all working hard. No slacking around. I would say the Australian coaches would even drop the player from the team if he isnt putting effort into training.

Bangladesh arent world class yet. They need to work hard to achieve. I dont see how 'slacking about' in training is going to help the cause.

It all comes down to the morale of training. If senior players arent training hard then youngsters are going to follow that moral. If the senior players of the Australian team are working hard then the youngsters in the Australian team are looking upto a good moral and belief. This will bring out the best out of the youngster.

Everyone just please try to understand. Its not just about the player itself. Its about the moral and message he is bringing across into training. We dont just want the best out of Shakib. We want the best out of the whole Bangladeshi team.