View Single Post
Old March 5, 2012, 12:47 PM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahnaf
law himself told that was nothing.. And for ash matter this thing can happen in field.. Tamim didnot misbehave with ash outside of playground.. Case closed.. Anyway.. I dont want to argue.. How many world class batsman we have except tamim and shakib? Not a single one..and as i told even a underporming tamim is better than most our batsman.. And you are calling it as lesson in way seems like you prefer bhodro nonperforming player than a so called "obhodro" performing player.. Look, my point is that why we fan will support these bunch corrupted people's decision who are destroying our cricket? They dropped tamim for their own sake,ego.. Why some of us will be happy for that?? Did you ever heard tamim misbehaved with a fan? Then why? I just dont get it

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
Where in my post did I say that I was happy for Tamim being dropped? Please do point that out ...I think You didnt read the part where I said "I hate Tamim to be sidelined"..I really do. No doubt that without Tamim and Shak we are clueless in world cricket..And If you read my previous posts in other threads you'll see that I was very much behind brave Tamim. I would love to have 11 tamims in my team than some putu putu type players who are good for nothing but I dont want to see a player thinking that he is above all or he is the big deal.

You didnt say anything about the ticket issue. Wonder why