View Single Post
Old March 22, 2005, 08:46 PM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box

the quality of posts have definitely declined. i'd vote on this poll, however, the choices are too close in meaning to each other to be able to come to a decision. i don't mind one liners as long as they are not of the sort that require logic to back them up. i mean come on, we all come here for our love for the country and it's cricket, and eventually develop a kind of bond with each other - you can't expect someone to post paragraphs all the time - it's not a literature forum. however, i generally feel that explanation is required when you are expressing your views that may not be so well put in one/two liners.

i remember the older days when the quality of topics/posts were better, and sometimes find myself venting my frustration (for example the two polls that i opened in response to pagol-chagol's poll about another poll) through mockery (maybe uncalled for at times), and sometimes post even though i am bored, only because i enjoy getting involved in this forum.

honestly, i'd love more objective pieces of discussion and topics to throw my cents into.

ps: wouldn't deny that i don't like having some fun and fooling around at times - i mean we're not here to practice "jonabism": u know those btv talk shows where they announce the names of the people ("Jonab blah blah blah"...) and the guy nods his head as if humour/light heartedness is his biggest enemy...

Edited on, March 23, 2005, 1:52 AM GMT, by AsifTheManRahman.