View Single Post
Old September 28, 2012, 10:38 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mahmudullah Riyad

LOL F6 . You try too hard to be a WUM , but I guess it will come with good practice since you just recently started watching football.

Right , SO back to your 'WUMMY' point's (which I will try my level best to answer in 'football for dummies' terms) :

Quote:
Originally Posted by F6_Turbo
You support a racist...your entire club is racist. Chelsea have a huge racist following. The racists would probably best you down if you sat with them at Stamford Bridge.
Whatever , We are the CHAMPIONS of Europe . You were dumped out by Basel in the group stages.

Quote:
Your owner is a criminal...

A club owned by a criminal and captained by a racist- and you cam nitpick all you want...racist language/insulting language.
Whatever , We are the CHAMPIONS of Europe . You were dumped out by Basel in the group stages.

Quote:
The man is scum. His penalty miss in the CL final is one of the most beautiful sights in football history...second only to Chelsea winning against Barca after he got sent off and the final without him
Whatever , We are the CHAMPIONS of Europe . You were dumped out by Basel in the group stages

Quote:
Love that all the tabloids and broadsheets including The Guardian and Independent are going after the scumbag...

RACIST NOW & FOREVER