View Single Post
Old April 29, 2014, 12:04 PM

Favorite Player: Tamim,Ash,Mash,Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengaliPagol
Giroud? LOL. Your taking it waaay too far. Have you seen his misses this season? Rooney has been great season this year without being spectacular however in the middle period of the season he was in beast mode. I'll agree Sturridge and Aguero (when he wasn't injured) has been better than Rooney. Rooney without a doubt have been carrying Man Utd this year and was better than Lukaku and Rodriguez. Rooney had the 4th most highest assists this season and also the 4th highest number of goals scored (17 goals and 10 assists). Only people ahead of him in goal scoring were Toure, Sturridge and Suarez. Bhai i don't know what your talking about about Rooney being worse than Lukaku, Rodriguez... give Rooney the credit he deserves. Giroud has Cazorla, Rosicky, Ozil, Ramsey putting in clear cut chances for him, Aguero has Silva, Toure, Rodriguez has Lallana, Rooney only had Mata, Shinji but Mata only came half way thru the season. And besides Mata hasn't really set the world on fire and Shinji has been benched for a lot of the season . So considering the situation and circumstances that Rooney had to work with i say he had a pretty darn good season carrying Man Utd and still coming top 5 for assists and goals.
lol.. yeah.. rooney has been alright oyerall.. i was harsh on him.