View Single Post
Old January 6, 2010, 07:28 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mashrafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by cric_mady
India all the way..My fav team only next to Bnagladesh!
whats wrong in supporting your favourite team or player when your own nation isnt particiapting...dont you support football nations like Brazil,Germany, Argentina etc even when the players and nation doesnt even know that how big their fan base is in our country...when football worldcup arrives, there are other nations flag on our roof top, roads etc...why doesnt that bother u ( thread opener)?????????????????
buddy....plz read my all the post carefully and then make comment. i m tried of telling u tht, the main issue is not only to support any other country besides bd. there is no holding back u to support other country, but the question is to what extend u can support them !? anyway, seems like u havent got the main issue till now. so dnt bother anymore. i am happy to knw that few others also realized the fact. and i am also saying again and again, its a personal view. i aint oppressing u to agree with me, i just wanted to have a healthy discussion but in the process, if you got hurt, then i am extremely sorry to hurt you. happy now....peace \/