View Single Post
Old July 1, 2008, 05:29 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Ashraful, Tamim & Junaid
Default Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Yorker
Very good analysis, but the statement - "an excellent new find Raqibul and new paceman Dollar Mahmud with reasonably good performance"- I would say that Raqubul has shown excellent performance, no doubt but Dollar Mahmud with reasonable good performance? I really don't see it. I haven't seen him performing well in any of the ODIs he played, as a matter of fact he really did quite bad.
THANKS !

Hello The_Yorker Bhaiyya,

Thanks for the feedback and input.

The performance appraisal of Dollar was purely based on his performance at the Kitply series where he impressed initially by his wicket taking abilities.

However he has been a disaster in the Asia Cup going for Zillions of runs.

We do not have a Bowling Coach who could have fixed his issues and that of other bowlers who are having a torrid time at the Asia Cup.

He needs to have more exposure by playing for Bangladesh A. He is not ready for to play for BD Senior team at International Level.

Hope this Helps.

Allah Hafez.

Cheers!

Whatever THE MIND OF MAN can CONCEIVE and BELIEVE it can ACHIEVE – Napolean Hill

Every ADVERSITY, every FAILURE and every HEARTACHE carries with it the SEED of an equivalent or a greater BENEFIT - Napolean Hill