View Single Post
Old October 25, 2011, 11:39 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: All Bangladeshi players

Important missing players are Kapali,Ash,Farhad Reza,Shamsur Rahman,Dhiman Ghosh,Nazimuddin.Regarding them Akram Khan said that they want give chances to some new cricketers so we dropped some old players.What do you all think about this strategy boys?
To me it is better to select the best A team accordin to need in the National team.
1.National team has huge gaps in top order.In that case testing Jahurul,Nasiruddin,Junaid,Mominul is a good option.If any of them perfor good should get a chance to nation team if none can perform then no way but to rely on Ash.
2.There is huge gap in pace attack in national team.I think no important players are missing there.
3.We have no pace all rounder.I was expecting Farhad Reza there but our selectors want to test Alauddin Babu there.Its not a bad idea.
4.In batting all rounder position Kapali is getting on and off chances in the limited over matches.To me he need more international exposure so i expected him.
5.If Mushy gets injured today who will be our 2nd keeper?Are they thinking Jahurul as the replacement of Mushy?Then why Mithun is there.Why not Dhiman?
6.Giving Nasir and Shohag space in offspinner option is a good idea.
*So IMO if selectors have given space to Kapali and Dhiman(Must) it would have been a very good squard.Still i ll have to say this squard is a good one.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition