View Single Post
Old December 3, 2008, 03:51 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: TIGERS !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
i disagree...alok is battering around 3rd class cricketers mostly. how many teams have a shane bond in their side?

aftab on the other hand, probably has one of the better T20I averages in the world thru a fair number of matches. alok has a terrible SR and average. T20I are the least pressure situation.

that being said, i do think alok is a good player once he gets his head in, but so too are aftab, ash, and most of the rest of gang.

there really is no differene between any of them with the exception of tamim (consistency though he hasn't scored a 50 in a while), sakib, mushy, and raqibul.
Base on your statement then Aftab should had more consistence performance than Alok in ICL, class is matter anyway and if someone really not being blind can see with open eyes who got class and consistancy, nothing more to say. We judge sometime players/someone how do we want to see them.

If in your opinion Pakistan ICL and Indian ICL are full of third class cricketers then again I have nothing to say, then come question of our BD cricketers what class they belongs to? 4th class or 5th class??

Last edited by Shaan; December 3, 2008 at 04:27 AM..