View Single Post
Old September 7, 2014, 12:20 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin
Thumbs up ***The Definitive NFL 2014-2015 Season Thread***

I'm a fairweather fan and a total homer when it comes to football. Now that the Niners are back, so's my interest. I'll also be following Seattle. Love the way they play. Lean, strong, quick, and always in motion. They're our rivals and everything, but like the city they represent, the place Hendrix, Vedder and Soundgarden put on the map for me -- I just can't help but love the Northwestern character. Other teams of interest for me are the Raiders (homer thing), the Redskins (first home team), and the Steelers. I always liked their brand of blue collar, Western Penn football ever since I learned the game back in 1980.

Watched Seattle not play their best but still thrash Green bay last Thursday. they're that good and I won't be surprised to see them repeat this year. Just a cut faster, stronger, and smarter than everyone else offensively AND defensively. Classically agile USC offense but with top pros hitting their peak all at the same time. Scary!

The Niners-Cowgirls would be big game for me tonight, starting at 2:25 AM here in Dhaka. Before that, I'll be hovering between the Redskins-Texans and the classic Steelers-Browns games.

GO NINERS!
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)

Last edited by Sohel; September 12, 2014 at 01:05 AM..