View Single Post
Old December 13, 2011, 08:51 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

All I can say is the x players that r in the board r trying their best. Remember these guys used to play cricket for love of the game not money. but the other officials are making it very very tuff as they only understand money and why something is not working (if it causes harm to their earning money)...fficeffice" />
I know couple of them left, couple of them r lining up to leave... I am not sure what will happen in future if this continues...
During Faruk era they had a plan and they implemented and no one could interfere with that (doesn’t matter if the plan is seems bad or good).
But now If for example if the selectors come up with a plan then one quarter will say do this and the other will say do that which is causing more trouble for the whole team. There are thousands of things like this happens not related to ntl team directly.
We are no where with TEST and BCB officials (most but not all) are busy with T20. No one cares or want to spend a penny more to try something out (bringin in forgein players/coaches for BL, upgrading facilities).
3. Rubel Hossain: Corey J A bowled; BB McCullum caught; JDS Neesham caught
Taijul Islam: T Panyangara bowled; J Nyumbu lbw; TL Chatara bowled
Taskin Ahmed: DAS Gunaratne c Soumya; Lakmal c fiz; Pradeep bowled