View Single Post
Old March 12, 2014, 11:42 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BD Tigers
Can you please show us any proof (links) where it mentions that he was attending this program as ICC ambassador by skipping the practice????

If you can't then please stop spreading lies. We ask our players to be responsible, how about us, the fans?
Hey Calm Down. I have provided pictorial evidences that Shakib was doing something non Cricketing on March 11, 2014. The day whole team practiced for warm-up match against UAE. I did mention that he joins the practice and end up saying But …. These dot dots indicate my frustrations. As a senior player he should have contribute on game planning, focus on his own batting ,bowling and fielding. How much time and effort did it took to prepare a speech,thinking about it , getting ready answering questions?Can’t he spend those time and energy truly on cricket on a day before the game? Did he actually gave his 100 % for cricket?

I have no problem for the cause he spend his time, its surely for a great cause. But he is getting his salary for Playing Cricket for his country. This should not have raised any anger from me if team was winning. But when we were continuously losing a top paying player like him needed to give his full energy (physical and mental) to get a win.

You may argue, it was just a practice match. But can you imagine what could be the morale of the team if we managed to lose to UAE? And to be honest we almost ended up losing to UAE .

Now tell me, do you have any evidence that says he gave his 100% for cricket on 11th March?