View Single Post
Old July 3, 2007, 10:39 AM
Cricket Legend

I understand the feelings. It is very hard to digest these performances.

Are we that bad? We did not have any plan when we had not played a test match in twelve months.Our players did not play some 3/4 day matches to compensate the test matches prior to this tour. But it was really necessary to get them used to the longer version matches but sadly BCB did not bother. I just can't believe that this is the team which played a brilliant test match against the mighty Australians just a year ago.

Technically thinking we made the same mistakes. Javed Omor and Habibul got out in the same fashion, they exactly replayed their shots and got out. Nafees continues to struggle, it doesnt matter whether he recieved a bad decision this time. Ashraful showed why we needed practice matches by playing shots too early. Only Rajin showed some resistance.

After the first test I thought we still need JO and HB but now I am clueless. Even if we drop them who is gonna replace?

It's totally a hopeless situation. Even for an extreme optimist.

ওইখানে আমিও আছি /যেইখানে সূর্য উদয়/প্রিয়দেশ পাল্টে দেবো/তুমি আর আমি বোধহয়/কমরেড, তৈরি থেকো/গায়ে মাখো আলতা বরণ/আমি তুমি আমি তুমি/এভাবেই লক্ষ চরণ