Thread: US Open (Golf)
View Single Post
Old June 16, 2006, 08:20 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
golf is the worst sport any person could have invented...while it may be fun to play...one has to consider the sexual orientation of men who choose this sport.

Now I know how the extreme sports fans feel about my comments on their sports. Not a good type of feeling. Hense (lesson learned), from here on out will not comment bad about other sports that I dislike.

Golf is the best sports where a player is tested in the following categories. Patience, concentration, accuracy, consistency, skills and knowledge of the courses. This is the only game where one can somewhat measure a person's skill with the previous great ones playing their sport. A golfer mostly plays the course rather than an opponent. Those who have not tasted Golf, I suggest, for once at least go to the driving range and hit some balls (from the ground, no T's). The entire perception will change with in the first five tries. That is if you can hit the ball once in those five tries.

Last edited by Tigers_eye; June 16, 2006 at 11:28 AM..