View Single Post
Old March 21, 2005, 06:58 PM
Club Cricketer

US has accepted indian hedgemony in the indian sub-continent as it is a course of least resistance towards its aim of global hedgemony. US philoshophy is to engage all purpose attack dogs around the world,who it will use as needed to control particular regions.

India will be such a (___), who in return for loyal servatude will be awarded a few scraps from the dinner table and a few kind words. This is what the statement was about. USwas stroking the indian ego making it feel big and important.

Bd is hardly on the radar of US geo-political concern, so with nothing to lose, it goes along with india assessment of its success, its stability and in the case of all its neignbours their failures. However there really is no substance to it.

Even if it means that US will look the other way if india directly intervines, I say so what? US I do not believe feature particularly highly in BD's security scenario. It is towards china that we should be looking for formal alliance and for mutual goal of containing india.

Reason: moderation-inappropriate word usage [/i]

Edited on, March 22, 2005, 12:12 AM GMT, by oracle.