View Single Post
Old March 10, 2006, 08:22 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: TIGERS !!

This is how we just kill our potentials.. and our hope for future. The player like Alok, Rajin and Aftab shouldn't be out side of the team. Rajin is a solid batsman with solid defence who can anchor in the middle order collapse as he showed in pakistan, also recent few years in internal league. Aftab is a agrressibe and talented.. we should play him and let him settle up himself for test. Alok is the guy who is capable of play with middle of the bat and look more promising. and has the hatric against Pak with his leggie.

So what is my point is that theses guys even don't get time to settle up themselves, begfore they realize how to cope against new teami in different situation they are just kicked out form the side. so they get bit frustrate and lost their self confidence which is not good perspective for the future of our cricket. I have seen many teams in the world have given their players chance many many times in the dire time of their team to just get time to set up as some of the class players sometime needs. In our case we just make the potentials even into hopeless by throughing them into garbage and when we want just pick them up for a while and rotating same process. FRUSTRATING process!!!!

To compete international level needs more patients and hardship, and furnish the potentials for long time. Gettting one out of thousands for internatinal level cricket is not so easy, We are not in near to that idea or level of yet as I have realized for last couple of years from our team selections, Thats pretty sad.

What I say is that let those players more chances and give them time to settle up. You will see they will give you fruitfull result at the end of the day..