View Single Post
Old March 10, 2006, 09:06 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mushi

Quote:
Originally posted by yaseer
To add to this.........WHY ASHRAFUL BATTING AT 5?? he should be batting at 4......it loooks a slite change.....but it could make huge difference
well ravi shastri asked the same question to atahar and atahar said ash bats at number 5 cuz he wants to bat at number 5....

really disappointed at shahriar nafees's performance in this series... I don't know what he was thinking... probably he wanted to repeat bashar and hit murali from the very beginning..... bad choice of shot I must say.... he didn't look at all comfortable....

I never saw musfiq bat before... after this test, I think we should atleast give him couple of years to get himself ready....

Aftab's exclusion didn't make any sense at all... it was a total mistake.... I don't know why selectors did that..... if kapali was dropped after the first test, aftab should've come in..... but i agree everyone deserves more than one chance....

Golla...... man I don't know about this guy..... he doesn't look comfortable at all in the crease... somehow he stays and makes some run..... but his tendency to give catch down the legside is found by most of the team..... fernando was trying to hit that spot and he got him out that way..... its time we think of someone else as opener....

Nafis Iqbal looked good.... he got out to a very good delivery.... i wouldn't complain about him... he is one player that looked comfortable in the crease actually..... good to see him back....