View Single Post
Old January 8, 2014, 02:50 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Richard Hadlee, Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by CricketPagolChele
Nice article, wonderful analysis, but I have few questions for you:

1. Would you please let us know what kind of conflicts created by Bangladesh since 1971 with mighty India?
2.Don't you think most of the conflicts were created by India?
i.e. Shanti Bahini, Border killing, Phensidyle smuggling etc, 3bigha, tista water sharing, changing water flow of rivers etc...
3. Do you think the way USA/Russia/Brazil treat their neighbors, do mighty India show or do same kind of treatment to Bangladesh or its neighbors?
4. Do you think US kills Canadian/Mexican like bird in its own border?
If USA did that, it would be blood bath in its border because thousands of illegal Mexican cross USA border everyday from different points.
5. Do you know why still mighty India haven't gotten full membership in UN? One of the reason is the existing relationship with its neighbors. it is Master-Slave relationship.

If you want to be BIG, you have to act a like BIG. You can not be BIG with small or no heart ! A relationship is a two way street.

Please don't think I am anti-India or I support that philosophy, but you can say I am pro-Bangladeshi. As a Bangladeshi, I am grateful to India to support us during our liberation war. But it does not give them blank check to ABUSE us.

In today's world politics there is no permanent enemy or friend. You are small does not mean you have to keep your head down.

We were treated as slave before 1971 by Pakistan, and now by India. Just owner of the slaves changed.

If any Indian is reading my post, please don't get me wrong, its not against Indians, its against Indian Policy towards Bangladesh.

Please forgive me if I hurt anyone's feelings.
--BNP/BAL/Jamat/JAPA Nipat Jak , Jonogon mukti Pak.
Fair questions and I do not claim to have the correct answer. My point is that the internal propagandas of making BAL India's servant and BNP as anti India has hurt us as a nation by allowing India significant leverage over BAL when they are in power and creating an animosity between the two nations when BNP is in power. I believe working with India is critical for us regardless of who is in power. It would be nice if things were fair to us but the nature of the world is as such. As a nation you choose your alliances and they should be based on mutual need and logic not emotion or religion or existing bias'.

As I pointed out, India does what is in their best interest and so should we. In some cases, that means partnering up with them.