View Single Post
Old January 9, 2014, 10:28 AM
Cricket Sage

I think we are making a false assumption when we are wishing that "intelectual" or "shushil somaj" to come up and lead us better then our current (corrupt) politicians. I beleive it would work only if the 'shushil somaj" is corrupt free. I may be wrong, but I believe most of them already sold their heart and sole to the highest bidder (internal or external).

When I hear that terrosit (sorry I don't find any good word to address them) SMS reporters before blating improvised bombs and public transportations and the reporter comes and not happy woith the result and ask to burst more bombs so that they can capture more properly... I think we have more culprits then those AL-BNP-JAMAT politicians, the cream of of society is moraaly bankrupt.

So I see no hope that intellectuals will suddenly save us from this situation.

If some change need to happen, it need to happen with a revolution lead by the working class....and the first step will be cleansing the corrupstion from the cream....no atel is realiable and trustworthy anymore.

I know most will not agree, but that's what I believe in this hopeless situtation. There is little hope I see for any change in near future.