View Single Post
Old May 3, 2013, 10:51 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Sid Crosby.

Went to bed with Wings leading 3-0. Guess I missed some serious comeback action by Ducks. But, in the end, it doesn't matter. A win is a win, and Wings get the valuable split heading back to Mo Town. I don't think being down 0-2 was an option for this particular Wings team. Ducks also play in patches. I don't see them doing much unless they play 60 mins. Home ice belongs to Wings now.

Second game in a row a softy allowed by Quick, and also in dying moments. Don't ever want to write off the champs, but its incredibly difficult to win cup in back to back years. But, again its too early and Kings are very capable of squaring the series.

Gryba hit on Eller was sickening. I don't think it was as malicious as it looked to be fair. The PPOC was shoulder to chest. Diaz was partly to blame for passing like that. I think the damage was done when his face hit the ice. I have no sympathy for docuhebag Melnyk or Sens especially after his forensic persecution of Cooke. But, unlike him, I will be fair. Just imagine if the P.K laid out Alfredsson like that? He will be out with his CSI Ottawa unit licking bloodied ice cubes. Your guy hit my guy- Dirty play. My guy hit your guy- hockey play. That said, Anderson stole it for them. Carrey Price was terrible on two goals. Not gonna cut it.

Surprised by Caps fighting back to win. Rangers just don't score enough. This should go to seven games regardless.

Isles would come out hungry like deshi kuttas tonight. We have to counter. #87 is back. But, Neal goes out with a bad ankle. I don't know if we can ever put our top 9 on display together. sigh..