View Single Post
Old June 22, 2012, 09:57 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Brian Lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
There is nothing called aggressive and smart or agg... and dumb etc etc. Every player has their unique ways of playing and unique abilities. And they play to their strength and try to achieve the same objective. Some people like Tuk-Tuk and some like big hits in T20, however u term it.

To me and to many fans....it was ok for Ash to go for risky shots at that moment. Because we needed to up the NRR to go to final and we had wickets in hand. That was a good time to hit big shots IMO. Even i think Mullah's shot was ok even he got out in similar way. We had guys getting run out trying to take singles. None looks smart in getting out. Ash isn't a Tuk-Tuk smart that we know.

Ash is what he is and that's why he is Ash.....and I want him to remain the way he is.i don't think we need to call him dumb after making highest contribution for a winning cause. Best we could do today, is to thank the players after giving us the victory and celebrate forgetting our hate for a player who was instrumental to the victory. That's what a smart fan would do.

We can definitely criticize a player if a player fails to perform.
Post of the Month.