Thread: To Shahid
View Single Post
Old May 22, 2003, 07:37 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Default Pppeeeaaaccccceee needed!!!! Does any one sell it? Where can we buy it?? [Lol]

Shahid when I asked you that "stop pulling my legs" by that I meant the same as wt Rajputro bhai said "stop commenting on others". I would request the same to Arnab bhai. If you have to comment plzzzz be polite and use your words rightly. This is the way to run this board smoothly. I remember that my debate started with Shahid when he commented uncorrectly about me being in race with him to become a VIP member, which cause a lot of problems in this board. So, everyone pls stop commenting non-sense about each other. Plzzzzz Stooooopppppp!!!!!!

For Amit, plz... don't give threats. This is not Mumbai/Bombay where you could use your tapori tone. You don't know about the mastan (in other words --> taporis) of Dhaka, if you would then you wouldn't have commented. (This is no threat but a friendly advice) Well I know it was obviuos for you amit to get tempered when Arnab commented those things but you need to get more realistic about what you say.

Shahid Arnab bhai's suggestion wasn't bad that we should adjust ourself when we get to new place. In other words we should see the way how others post then post according to what the place demands.

[Edited on 24-5-2003 by ehsan]