View Single Post
Old March 26, 2011, 06:22 AM

Favorite Player: Tamim,Ash,Mash,Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by affan_ayan
Tamim is an unbelievabale cricketer, people respects his uncle Akram Khan for his great contribution of BD cricket and Nafis Iqbal also did his part for 1st test series win. I think whoever loves Tamim should advise him not to be the pawn of Jamie/Shakib and he should immediately give up V. captaincy. He should concentrate on only batting until 27. AT 27, I hope he will be our Gavaskar. I started respecting young Tamim right after his century against england mainly for his words cause he wanted to be remembered as a good person. I can bet my BMW that when Tamim will be 27, he will regret what his doing now. As far as BD is concerned, we cannot afford loosing a Tamim because he has the ability to be the north star of our cricket. People like Jamie will come and go but some one around him should guide this young boy. So, please stop "agreeing with Tamim" for the greater good of BD cricket.
not a wise prediction.. You'll have to eat your own word when tamim will fire against aus in the next upcoming series..thats my prediction..

Last edited by ahnaf; March 26, 2011 at 07:12 AM..