View Single Post
Old June 27, 2014, 12:12 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh
Default FIFA WC Soccer 2014, Round of 16: All previews, reviews and matches thread

Well it is starting tomorrow. Without any thread .....how can we men be boys!!!
+++
Match ups: (my reviews)
1. Brazil vs Chile - No need of preview. We know the cup is already ours. Naymer scores again.
2. Colombia vs Uruguay - Colombia back drops Uruguay. Too strong in all phases.
3. France vs Nigeria - I so wish Nigeria to move on. Yet with the money issue going on at the Nigerian camp... I don't think they they would be able to beat France. All of a sudden France looks like a contender.
4. Germany vs Algeria - Do not take Algeria lightly. They have scored 6 goals in the WC matches. Germans 7 (better competition). Should be a interesting match.
5. Holland vs Mexico - This should be very exciting. Two different type of styles clashing. Offense vs Defense. At the end end it could be penaly kicks. Go Mehico!!
6. Costa Rica vs Greece - The new found game Costa Rica is showing... they would blow out Greece.
7. Argentina vs Swiss - Two good teams. Argentina has the edge with Messi. Don't let him go left outside the box. I would like Argentina to qualify (So USA can take them out).
8. Belgium vs USA - Last of the 8 games. This team do not have Enzo Shifo. USA moving on.