View Single Post
Old March 28, 2012, 08:58 PM
Cricket Sage

[quot]it might seem harsh but i wouldn't pick ash for any squads not even t20. the reason being is his influence. the team has had a much better attitude and has been performing much better with him out of the team and even moreso when he's completely out of the squad. obviously he had a very big impact/influence on a lot of players which now they're moving on from and going forward positively.[/quote]

Its nice to see that some people are now joining what I was saying last few years... that the negative effect of Ashraful in team chemistry. We don't know whats goes on inside the locker room, but the ICL saga and his role with his team mates (i.e. back stabbing) was an eye opener. Plus relationship (or lack of it) with regular performers like Sakib and Tamim was another warning sign.

Can we trust our future players like Amanul and Nasir mingle too much with Ashraful? If so, what will be the impact on them (positive or negative) that is something to think about.

But I am enjoying it...because from now on, I don't have to raise those issues again and again all by myself.