View Single Post
Old September 20, 2012, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajfar
I heard he had little kids, really a sad story.

Another tragic accident took place in Machester CT few months ago. A child died falling under his dads car, imagine having to live the rest of your life having to think that you took your child out of this world. I can't even begin to imagine what this guy must be going through everyday. His son was playing with a bunch of his friends close to the driveway. The father was pulling his car in or out of the drive way I'm not exactly sure. The kid saw the car and started running toward the back of the car, he tripped on a skate board or something that was on the drive way and fell on the ground right behind the car, he didn't see him. He died right in the spot. He was a family friend too. That has got to be the most difficult test anyone can face in this life. I heard the family had to go through months of FBI and investigation. I hope and pray no one will ever have to face this kind of hardship in this life.
Ajfar, the dad is my child-hood friend - nick is Tipu. He and his brother Helal is my school friend from class six. They used to live in Iqbal Road, Mohammadpur, Dhaka.

I have spent my childhood with them - wonderful people they are. I am still in shock - I don't know if Tipu would ever overcome from his loss _ I wish and pray for him though.