View Single Post
Old August 31, 2017, 05:41 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger1000
Answer me this

How many decades did you cross to find these ATG players?

And it's just not age, Am alright with taskin playing, he's matured physically, others are changing physically every few months, clearly still developing, at such a young age 21 to 22 is a big difference

I won't argue this point, as it's a cultural thing that goes beyond cricket, turn 26 and you're an old man who should be married and have 2 kids already
I'm Australian so it's not cultural. Btw 'decades' I picked a few atg's it's not like I went through every pace bowler in history to find the ones I named, I picked them off the top of my head and quickly checked profiles.

it took me just a few minutes to find this amount of atg great pacers who started young, I'm sure there would be plenty more who didn't make the atg status who started younger.

But the fact that there are soo many atg pacers who've started young shows that starting young isn't that big of an issue.

And as I showed a lot of them started playing test cricket very shortly after starting their FC career so there bodies didn't have years of match practice, yet they still managed to have long international careers and ended up as atg's.

These are facts, you can't argue against facts. You can still disagree but I've just provided a bunch of evidence that proves it's possible to start out as a pacer young and have a successful career and it's really not rare otherwise I would not have found so many atg pacers that did this.