View Single Post
Old August 2, 2018, 03:32 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Tamim and Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingara
Adam bhai, Bangladesher kotha rakhen. Eikhaner obostai dekhen na. Ekhaney ajkal East European adultra ar Tower Hamletser polapan jemney gari chalay , tatey vuja jay jiboney kuno driving lesson ney nai ar license sara gari chalay.
Lane discpline nai, indicator bebohar korey na, tailgating korey, left only laney giya straight jay, 50 er rastay 80tey chalay, zigzagging korey ... ami janala khuila Banglay galigalaj kori jorey. Apnar vabi amar shathey garitey uthey tajjob hoye jay amarey deikha.

TBH driving on roads these days isn’t as enjoyable as it used to be because of the type of drivers you have mentioned in the UK. And don’t forget the cyclists some of whom who think they own the road.

I used to have road rage and not always drive like a bhodro lok!

But comparing UK and Bangladesh driving experience is like comparing Theresa May and Sheikh Hasina.

Coming back to the issue, I wanted to hear your views of what the school kids are doing. Mostly people encouraging these steps etc. I feel some aspects of this are great but at the end of the day little will come by it. If they can make that nasty Minister kicked from his post then I guess that would be a result.