View Single Post
Old April 24, 2013, 08:45 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Wasim Akram, Shakib

Unfortunately I couldn't watch any of the games last night due to an arrangement with my friends. Should have looked at the schedule before arranging it!

There is a real chance the Sens miss the playoffs given their schedule now - WSH, PHI, BOS. If they don't get at least 2/6 pts, and Winnipeg wins their only remaining game, Winnipeg is in, and Ottawa is out. Same goes for the Rangers, but they have an easy schedule to finish off the year - CAR, NJ. Who knows, NYR lost to the Panthers tonight lol.

Aside from the NYI getting a point, last night was literally perfect for the Leafs. All the teams chasing us lost, and the Habs/Bruins both lost. NE is still possible, but I don't think that's the best outcome for us (Don't see Ottawa remaining in 7th). Best is to face the Habs. If the Bruins can get 3/6 remaining pts, all we have to do is win the Tampa and Florida games and beat the Habs (in Regulation) in the last game for home ice advantage. So we need to go 3-0 for home ice, but just 2-1 to get the Habs. Things are going exactly as the Leafs would have wanted