View Single Post
Old November 24, 2012, 09:54 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shak,TI,Mash,Mushy,Dravid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
its total BS if you say shakib is 90ish batsman..he showed that he can score big in that innings vs Pak, he looked composed and valued his wicket in that innings, i was pissed of with him because of his attitude today..ajke 100 na kore 98 e jhule thakle BD er baki player der diaria suru hobe, why shakib?..he is better then that, he got out like every other mofees of BD, and that pissed me to the core
Yeah he sure can score big but will he? Does he have that temperament to do so? No he doesn't. It's all in his mind and God knows what goes through there when after batting well for a while all of a sudden he decides to charge the bowler whereas his safer option could've been just taking the singles which he is so good at. So that's what holding him back from getting those 100s. That's why he will always score around 90 and get out unless he figures out how to hold onto his nerve at those crucial moments.

No selfish player would give away those easy 100s just like that. I would rather want him to be selfish and grab those 100s which eventually will help the team's total. What he has been doing so far just proves that he is still not smart enough to match those classy world class batsmen