View Single Post
Old June 11, 2008, 10:42 AM
Cricket Legend

Siddons is building towards a bigger plan. That plan is to make us champion. But we would be champion of ICC associates. The way, we are playing if somebody propose a motion to stripe Bangladesh of its test status, I would not be surprised if it was pass. because it would open up some free space for Aus- India, Aus-SA, Ind- Pak or another round of IPL. It would be supported by fans of all other countries and half of die hard BD supporter would accept it and the other half support it. BCB and players would do nothing. When you are led by a looser in field you become a looser. At the moment our cricket is run by a looser. When I am talking about looser I am not talk about those who loose (because of their lack of technical ability to win like present Zimbo, Kenya) but about those who lose before the match start (Like present BD or most of the EPL clubs against big four).