View Single Post
Old February 6, 2013, 01:00 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: The venerated one on BC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naimul_Hd

can't be any better comment to show the above emoticon.

Hanging them is revenge, nah ?? Hanging a man who killed 334 people and raped countless women is a revenge ?? Hanging a man whose 5 out of 6 war crimes (killing people) charges were proved beyond doubt is a revenge ??

So, what's justice in your book ? Give justice to those 334 people who got murdered, countless women who were raped, thousands of people who are relatives of those victims !!!

If a person can get death penalty for raping a Single girl then give justice to this butcher Kader Molla who did not only rape girls but killed hundreds of people !!! Bacchu rajakar who got death penalty is a child compare to this butcher. Still if you think that butcher should not get death penalty then i have no better word then feel ashamed of you.
Keep your shame.

A legal system must not be based on pathos but on reason and ethics. No one is denying the tragedies of '71, but executing the razakars and the like will do nothing for them or their families. A murder does not bring justice for another murder - it only douses the fire for revenge. I never want to see any government with the power to kill one of their citizens. For the sake of both you and me.