View Single Post
Old May 31, 2007, 12:45 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim & Sakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tintin
This thread was started for fun following a conservation in IRC, and the intention was to mock the tendency of people to open too many HB-bashing threads. I am to some extent responsible for this, and if it looks more like an insult than a joke, I apologize for that.

I dont think there is any need to apologise for this. The main idea behind the creation of an official bashar bashing thread was to ensure that the forum was kept organized as we were having bashar hate thread left and right. The idea was to have one single thread where all types of bashar bashing could be done instead of having hundreds of different threads floating in BC related to the same topic and making the forum environment a mess. If anything you should take credit for the creation of the idea. I was there in the chat room at that time and I think goru was the one who initiated the thread here requesting for an official bashar bashing thread.