View Single Post
Old January 7, 2014, 03:18 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufi_02
Shakib should have grabbed the reporter's collar and say you are lucky i am smiling with you guys. Back in my country, I answer reporters with a straight face and threaten their editors when they publish my wedding pic. When RAB can't enter Ershad's house, I go inside, take his suicidal pistol away, and invite him to my wedding. SRK chases me and tries to hug me after every KKR win. People have SRK's poster in their rooms, your wife has his picture as iPhone wallpaper AND SRK has my poster in his office. Kallis, oh Kallis, the player you consider greatest AR of all time. I have been ranked higher than him in all charts for years.

I am the only player to have played in IPL, CPL, Friendslife T20, turned down and SLPL and now BBL. None of the 22 players that will play tomorrow have played in all these leagues. I was the captain of a full ICC member and led them in world cup. I am why millions of kids in Bangladesh uses lifebuoy after bathroom. I am so famous that I woo girls in a country where no one knows about cricket, deep in the cheese-head football nation of Wisconsin.

And you ask me, how do it feel to play with superstars? Well I ask you now, how does it feel to interview a superstar?

:edited:
Lol, it made my day. I am glad this was in response to my reply. He could also have told that" KKR prefers to play me in most of the matches when Australia's national team bowler James Pattinson doesnt get a single game all season and Brett Lee gets 2-3".