View Single Post
Old September 14, 2004, 10:09 AM
Cricket Guru

hehehe go Mr. Rafiq
first I thought BD players are becoming like me..."shubidabi" type..hehe
I wanted to write the my opinion right away after reading that telling " what else do you expect beside "politics", "getting out before lunch", "going for shopping and thinking about it while in the tour"...then u made me laugh...I not gona post my comment any more

But ....can't kept it ....gota tell something hehehe

if Faisal plays will it gona make difference...is playing Aftab too early( he seems to be over confident in this early age though he got talents)?
is Musfiq too "tired" after getting married...the "reliable Musfiq" is gone!!! why is that? Tapash and Nazmul trying their best so Mahmud/Musfiq is the next seamer...how effective that is as we all know but who will be better to "check" the runs?? Why Rajin didn't use Rafique that day when it seemed to be spinners getting the turn...is Rana "the promising consistent star" of last two or three tours fading away..why..???

If it happens to one player..it's understandable..is it our fate?? why everybody fails...is this our genetical characteristics of players??

Which psycologist, physician, mental doctor or (whateva) we should bring to change their mind set...??

Sorry ppl same thing I repeated again like a tweety bird..but that's my gene..I guess I gota go to a mental doctor..let's see if I change

Good luck team! and to you guys!