View Single Post
Old June 27, 2012, 10:14 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: every quality cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSM B2C
I think we are getting overboard in critising Da Fan. He did have some valid points:

1) Non playing nation such as Associate U-19 team beating Professional Rich Cricket Board U-19 team, It's a sign of worry. especially in a Big Event like U-19 Asia Cup.

2) If Afghanistan U-19 team has been practising better than U-19 bangladesh Team with limited resources, what has bangladesh cricket board done to help the U-19 bangladesh team to be well prepared?

3) Most of our win's are coming at home venus for the U-19 match's but we fail to do as expected in overseas condition. However, the Afghanistan U-19 or Senior Team play most of it's match's overseas and does well such as the T20 Qualifier!

At the rate which Afghanistan is improving, I won't be shocked if in future, Afghanistan trash us in ODI or T20 overseas or maybe some at home venus. I really like the way and rate at which Afghanistan are improving so much, much better rate then bangladesh.
First let them start winning against big teams. In your words afghanistan is developing very quickly, it could be true to some extent. But develop to WHAT EXTENT? There is a limit to how much strong they can become. Without a good FC structure, no stadium, and everything else, I dont see them becoming a good force in the future